1) Have you heard of The Bright Side Project? It's a gorgeous website that offers giveaways every single day of the year. You can contribute an item to give away and promote your art.
2) My blog was showcased on Mindfully Simple! Jill is a thoughtful, compassionate blogger and I am so happy to have met her.
3) There are lots of fantastic giveaways going on right now. Check out Woollywotnots, p.s. I quilt, Bumble Beans, Mindfully Simple, and Cute Stuff Inside. A few of these end on Saturday, August 1st, so please hurry!
4) Which Barbie are you? I took the personality test, and I'm the Original Barbie Teen-age Fashion Model. If you could see me, you would understand why that's so funny. (Picture a chubby, middle-aged woman who wears lots of stretchy cotton, nerdy eye glasses, and very little make-up.) Thanks to Two Crazy Crafters for posting the Barbie personality test link!
5) A while back, I received an award from Katharine at Woollywotnots. I loooove getting awards, but dislike passing them on because I don't like to single out certain blogs and leave others out. So for this award, I'm simply going to offer it to my newest blogging friends in order to promote their blogs and say thank you for commenting regularly. There is no obligation to pass on the award, mention it in a post, or do anything at all.And the award goes to: